The Ipswich Historical Commission database shows the date of construction of 21 East St. as 1856-72 based on when it appeared in the town maps. The 1910 map shows the house as # 17 or #19, owned by Dr. Russell at that time. It’s in the 1884 map as well as the 1872 map, shown as G. Russell. It is not in the 1832 or 1856 maps. The houses at #6 and #9 East St were also owned by the Russell family. It is probably George Russell, 1823-1884. Occupation: Mason. His parents were Daniel Russell and Mary Lakeman. George Russell fell from a stage coach and died aged 60 years. View his grave and epitaph at the FindaGrave site.